I do not burden myself on other people. I do not pick up my phone when I am crying my eyes out. I do not seek comfort. I do not ask for kindness. I cry on my own. I have done for years. Even when I was in a relationship, I never bothered him with it. And yet I lean on you. I come here to cry. I come here to find a shoulder. Because here, I can . I'm a wreck. I'm so petrified. I remember once, I must have been about 14, I was at school sitting, chatting to a friend during lunch, and she raised her arm suddenly and I flinched. I instinctively jerked away from her and raised my arm to cover my face. "Woah. Ophelia. Why did you flinch?" I laughed nervously. "I, er, I don't know, I, er, thought you were going to hit me." I don't flinch now. Strange, I still censor. I've blocked out pretty much all of my past. I've blocked out my childhood because it was so happy, and I've blocked out my teenage years because they were so dreadful. ...
heard doing this is really healthy - doesn't kill ur metabolism yet calorie-wise, it's great. ahhhh maybe i should do it too once my exam is over with tomorrow /xo
ReplyDeleteLol 2 apples a day isn't healthy, but nothing we do is. I wish I could get away with it, but my flatmates would notice too soon :(
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Ophelia.
Xoxo
Oh Ophelia, don't you know?
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like an excellent plan. Especially since apples are negative calorie foods, and eating that often will not let your metabolism stop working. You, my dear, are a genius!
ReplyDeleteI love you writtengirl
ReplyDeletebut this is goodbye
I love to do fruit fasts, apples being the best ones as they are the most available to me, and now school has finished for 3 weeks perhaps I will join you with this...good luck!
ReplyDeleteLove Sun-lit~ xx
Hi. I read your blog. I just wanted to let you know that it's really good, I think it's great that you're being honest. Half the time we're all thinking this stuff but no one says it. I would give anything for beauty. I'd give up my whole world.
ReplyDeleteC