I do not burden myself on other people. I do not pick up my phone when I am crying my eyes out. I do not seek comfort. I do not ask for kindness. I cry on my own. I have done for years. Even when I was in a relationship, I never bothered him with it. And yet I lean on you. I come here to cry. I come here to find a shoulder. Because here, I can . I'm a wreck. I'm so petrified. I remember once, I must have been about 14, I was at school sitting, chatting to a friend during lunch, and she raised her arm suddenly and I flinched. I instinctively jerked away from her and raised my arm to cover my face. "Woah. Ophelia. Why did you flinch?" I laughed nervously. "I, er, I don't know, I, er, thought you were going to hit me." I don't flinch now. Strange, I still censor. I've blocked out pretty much all of my past. I've blocked out my childhood because it was so happy, and I've blocked out my teenage years because they were so dreadful. ...
You can do it, love. I can too. We can do it! Keep on believing.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeletei hope for your happiness :]
ReplyDelete♥ idil
Good luck, darling.
ReplyDeleteI adore your blog so very much and you in turn, though I don't know you.
Just know we're all here and know what you're dealing with.
Stay strong! I believe in you.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete